The Dublin Waste to Energy project received planning approval from An Bord Pleanála in November 2007 subject to thirteen conditions including community gain, traffic control and environmental protection. The EPA published its draft decision in November 2007 with a final decision and waste licence issued in December 2008. In addition to planning permission and a waste licence, the Commission for Energy Regulation executed both the Authorisation to Construct and the Authorisation to Generate in respect of the Project in September 2009. Please click for a comprehensive list and copies of An Bord Pleanála’s decision including the Inspector’s Report and the Environmental Protection Agency’s decision.
Please click on any of the reports or documents below to commence downloading.
- Fish Survey Baseline Study 2009
- Fish Survey Baseline Study 2008
- Underwater Archaeological Assessment of Dublin Harbour Quay
- Archaeological Survey of Granite Blocks
- Dublin District Heating Project: Feasibility Study
CONSTRUCTION PHASE MONITORING SCHEME
ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT STATEMENT
- Non-technical summary of the EIS
- Volume 1: Main Report
- Volume 2: Appendices to EIS
- Volume 3: Appendices to EIS
INDUSTRIAL EMISSIONS LICENCE
AN BORD PLEANALA